Our facility is designed for male and female residents primarily 21 years of age or older. Residents must be alcoholic and/or chemically dependent. Referrals come from detoxification centers, treatment centers, halfway houses, hospitals, nursing homes, social services, court services and families.
Cronin Home does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, disability or sexual preference.
The resident is responsible to have their funding source approved and arranged prior to admit.
Evidence of substantial likelihood of physical harm to self or others beyond the management capabilities of staff is unacceptable. Cronin Home also considers whether we are able to meet the residents’ needs. For residents receiving funding, approval must be received from the individual’s Social Worker, Probation Officer or Financial Worker. Criteria for denying admission are as follows:
- History of sexual crime charges
- Actively psychotic
- Actively suicidal
- Actively homicidal
- Inability to demonstrate self-care and/or self-protection.
- Medical conditions outside the scope of care Cronin Home can provide.
- Anticipated need for direct medical supervision of withdrawal and detoxification.
- Lack of funding or ability to pay expenses.
- Unfavorable history with Cronin Home